1.1. Data subject is an individual whose personal data is processed in accordance with this Policy (hereinafter – you);
1.2. Controller means a natural or legal person who determines the purpose of personal data processing, the data composition, and processing procedures. The personal data Controller is the CHARITABLE ORGANIZATION CHARITABLE FUND “LIONWOOD SOFTWARE”, Identification code 43595744, registered address: 79026, Ukraine, Lviv, Kurylska street, 3/3, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, (hereinafter – we / the Controller);
1.3. Data processing means any operation or set of operations, such as collection, registration, accumulation, storage, adaptation, alteration, retrieval, use and disclosure (dissemination, transmission or otherwise making available), anonymization, destruction of personal data, including by automated means;
1.4. Personal data means any information or set of information, processed due to the Policy which may make you identified or identifiable;
1.5. Processor means a natural or legal person who processes personal data on behalf of the Controller pursuant to Controller`s permission.
2. Data processing purposes and legal basis
2.1. Data processing purposes:
- ensuring that you receive up-to-date information on the stages of implementation of our particular projects and programs by sending emails and using mailing technologies (you may inform us that you no longer wish to receive e-mails from us and unsubscribe from the mailing at any time);
- answering any queries and communication with you;
- sending you marketing messages with the information regarding our activity or business activity of carefully selected third parties that we believe may be of interest to you by email and using email technologies (you can inform us at any time that you no longer want to receive marketing emails from us and unsubscribe)
- ensuring your participation in surveys regarding our initiatives and projects in the various social life areas that we implement or may implement in the future;
- conducting marketing research and advertising campaigns effectiveness assessment;
- sending a thank you email for your voluntary financial support of our projects;
- providing third parties with statistics about our users (however, these third parties will not be able to identify any individual users from this data)
2.2. Our Personal data processing legal basis:
- your consent to the personal data processing;
- the need to carry out our obligation as required by applicable law.
3. Personal data composition
3.1. Personal data that is being processed includes information about:
- email address;
- the fact that you visit our website and your activity on our website;
- the website or other resource redirected you to our website;
- your IP address (processed during your use of the website and stored in de-identified form);
- screen size and type of your device (unique identifiers);
- browser information, geolocation (country only), and the language you used for displaying our website.
3.2. The aforementioned data is transmitted to us from electronic information resources or from other sources or provided by you personally in accordance with the intended personal data processing purpose.
3.3. Your IP address (processed during your use of the website and stored in de-identified form), screen size and type of your device (unique identifiers), browser information, geolocation (country only), and the language you used for displaying our website is stored by Hotjar on our behalf in a pseudonymized user profile.
4. Location of Personal data
4.1. Your Personal data is stored on our servers or on the servers of our partners, which can ensure Personal data proper protection.
5. Personal data disclosure
5.1. Your personal data may be disclosed to our employees, executives, insurers, professional advisers, agents, subcontractors, or contractors who may be involved in website management, technical support, hosting, marketing, and marketing analytics in the scope and for the purposes specified in this Policy.
5.2. Your personal data may be disclosed to affiliated companies (including our subsidiaries and parent companies) in the scope and for the purposes set out in this Policy.
5.3. We will not disclose your personal data to any other third parties, except as provided in this Policy.
5.4. The transfer of personal data to foreign entities (cross-border personal data transfer) may be carried out solely for the purposes specified in this Policy.
6. The term and conditions of personal data storage
6.1. We retain your personal data for as long as we have a legal basis for processing your personal data.
6.2. We will delete your personal data as soon as we lose the legal basis for their processing or we no longer need your personal data for the processing, namely:
- In case we receive a request from you to delete your personal data, we will delete your data. In the event that we are still obliged under the law to keep your data, we’ll inform you about that;
- In case of absence of any communication or relationship between you and us, including the absence of any emails sent within one year, we will delete your personal data.
6.3. We use best endeavours to keep your personal data secured. We apply the necessary technical and organizational measures for this purpose, namely:
- all our employees, agents and subcontractors or any other individuals who may have access to your personal data under this Policy are bound by the confidentiality obligation and, therefore, can not use your personal data for purposes other than the purposes of processing your personal data as specified in this Policy;
- All our devices are protected by modern antivirus software aimed at ensuring the security of your personal data.
6.4. If we find some data to be inaccurate, such data will be rectified or deleted.
7. Your rights
7.1. You have the rights as follows:
- to know about the collection sources, location of your personal data, the purposes of their processing, location of the controller or processor of personal data or to appropriately authorize a third person to acquire this information;
- to acquire the information about the personal data granting access conditions, in particular, information about third parties to whom your personal data is transmitted;
- to have an access to your personal data;
- to receive a response whether your personal data is processed, as well as such personal data content within thirty calendar days from the request receipt date;
- to submit a reasoned request with your personal data processing objection to us;
- to submit a reasoned request regarding your personal data rectification or deletion in the event such data are processed illegally or are inaccurate;
- to have your personal data protected from unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to intentional concealment, failure to submit or failure to make the submission on time, as well as to be protected against the provision of inaccurate data or the data denigrate the honor, dignity and business reputation of an individual;
- to complain about your personal data processing to the Ukrainian Parliament Commissioner for Human Rights or to the court;
- to apply legal remedies in case of personal data protection legislation violation;
- to enter reservations regarding your personal data processing right restriction while giving the consent;
- to withdraw the consent to your personal data processing;
- to know the mechanism of automatic personal data processing;
- to be protected against an automated decision that has legal consequences for you.
7.2. In order to exercise any of your rights set forth above, you may submit a written request to us at any time by sending an email to the address: email@example.com.
8.1. Cookies are small pieces of text that are stored on your devices when you visit a website. In case you visit the website next time, the information stored in the cookies is sent back to the website. This allows you to be recognized as a website user and to offer the content according to your needs.
For further details, please read ‘about Hotjar’ section by clicking here Hotjar’s support site.
9.1. If we change the way we process your personal data, we will update this Policy. We reserve the right to make changes to this Policy at any time, so we ask you to review our Policy for any updates or changes.